Sunday, April 10, 2011

Story 3

This past Monday, I was mentoring a friend and we were sitting outside on a table at a fast food restaurant because it was a beautiful day. Well the table we were sitting at had an umbrella and as we sat down and right before I said "Shall we start by praying?" a huge gust of wind came and lifted the umbrella from it's holster on the table. I went to grab the umbrella, but the wind was so strong that it pulled it out of my hands and I ended up getting hit in the left shoulder with the umbrella and on the right cheek. Well all that night I was tossing and turning because I couldn't lay on my right side because of the bruise on my cheek and I couldn't lay on my left side because of the bruise on my shoulder. I had to lay on my stomach. Not a fun night to say the least, but it makes for a rather bizarre story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment